Christensen Fleet Card offers a variety of fleet management reports showing all account activity, including summary reports, employee exception reports, and vehicle reports. Some programs include excise tax and IFTA standard reports to assist you with tax filing.
Your fleet manager can receive an email just minutes after every transaction.
Receive email alerts when a card has been used outside your preset parameters. Outside of cardlock locations, controls are not as stringent, so Christensen Fleet Card protects customers with unusual activity reporting.
Alerted activities include:
• Gallons purchased exceeding tank size
• Gallon consumption exceeding day, week or month limits
• Transactions exceeding day, week, or month limit; unauthorized product purchases
• Purchasing outside of time of day, day of the week parameters
ONLINE PORTAL ACCESS
Online access to your account from any web-enabled device. Features include:
• View/download cards by card status, number, driver, vehicle, department
• Manage card descriptions, change status (valid/invalid), and order new cards
• View/download transactions by card number, driver, vehicle, site, or department
• Lock out cards
CONSOLIDATED NETWORK BILLING
Provide departments and drivers with multiple fleet card payment instruments. You will still receive a single, integrated data stream sorted within each asset by time and date regardless of the payment method.
FLEXIBLE DEPARTMENT BILLING
Provides the ability to receive billing information based on any number of departments, including special data delivery to department managers.
CUSTOM DATA DELIVERY SERVICES
Any data feed can be configured and delivered in any format on a daily basis. Whether you are interfacing with a standard fleet maintenance system or a highly-customized accounting application, Christensen Fleet Card can match that system’s data needs.
CALL 1.888.266.3030 OR APPLY ONLINE